In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm Back....

""I used Grammarly (www.gammarly.com) to grammar check this post, because aint nobody got time for grammar!!
WOW!!!!

I do not really know what to say, but WOW!  I can not believe what a difference one small child can make!  I have been blown away. I thought I had experienced having high need children before...but Dove has taught me that I have not had a clue what it is like to have a high needs child.  

Summer is here! 
We have so many exciting things to see and do.  The biggest thing is that we are moving!  It's been such a stressful search and process but we hope to be moving in a few weeks...Bank of America has had other plans and we keep hitting repeated delays and they obviously don't care when/if we EVER close on this house. (Do yourself a favor and NEVER use Bank of America for your mortgage needs (just sayin').  I'm honestly at the point where I am ready to cut our losses and stay here for another year...but that's another post ;)

We have taken a much needed break from schooling but we are getting ready to pick back up again, even in the midst of the craziness we are currently live in.  Eagle is the only one who will really be working before we move so we hope to get a lot done.  We had hoped to have more planned educational activities this summer but our move has taken up all of our time.  I've been packing since early May and most of our house has been packed up as we expected to move in June, this adds to the frustration to the fact that we still have NO idea when we will move. 

It's hard to say what the past 6 months have entailed for us...let's just say...life has been CRAZY!!!!  Most days I sit and wonder if I have been blessed or cursed with Dove and his demands.  He has been a high need baby from day 1.  He was always a fussy baby babywearing made him tolerable!  He literally always wanted to be held...until about 9 months when he would finally sit and entertain himself for a while, but still at 10 1/2 months old, he pretty much wants to be held all the time.  Sometimes I sit and feel so blessed that I have this time to just sit and hold him as I know these days are numbered before he will be off and paying me no attention, but at the same time it is very stressful sitting with him for hours at a time. 

I'm hoping to be back full force into the blogging world.  I have quite a few posts in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment