In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time to soar...

It's been a few days since I've blogged....
I've been staying busy, but still thinking....
A LOT!

I've come to realize that Falcon was right, but...shhh, don't tell him.  I never did like admitting when he was right.  But, his decision really was best. 

I can finally lay down my past & forgive and I can only thank him for preparing me & then propelling me into my future.  No one can imagine the things that he was able to help me overcome and while time does not heal all wounds...the right kind of love and trust does!  I will forever be greatful, even though it came at one of life's greatest costs!

Now, my focus is on "me".
First and foremost, I'm not a happy person when my house is not clean and organized....so, I've cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and just about have everything organized once again.  I'm even losing my desire to move, lol. 

I feel better, when I look better...so, last weekend I got my hair cut with the intention of getting my nails done too.  I didn't get my nails done, but so far, just my hair cut has made me feel and look better!  I'll be meeting with my Mary Kay lady very soon and can't wait to restock my make-up bag :) I'm also getting myself back into the gym.  Working out has always been a great stress reliever for me, after all, even Mother Goose needs a break from her flock sometimes and I do have a few pounds I need to lose.

I feel renewed! 

The other day, I let go of the monkey bars.  Today, I continue to move forward because life doesn't wait.
The pages of life just keep on turning
and who knows...
maybe some day,
we'll end up on the same page again.

No comments:

Post a Comment