In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today, I hope I let go!

Last night didn't end with the same spirit as my day started with. 
Emu didn't get to go fishing and I didn't get my nails done, but hey...life doesn't usually go the way we plan, right?  But, why does it always feel like I take one step forward and ten steps back...then fall down?

We went to my parents and worked in their yard all day.  I always loved yard work, it was always a good way to get my mind off things and just be free.  It wasn't quite that way yesterday.  The day was filled with constant reminders that did nothing but bring me down.  Each day, I notice more and more the effect this has on us and I learn that it is truly changing who we all are.

Last night ended on a pretty bad note and I was so disappointed in myself for not having a better way with words. It's hard to express myself without such harsh words because I'm starting to feel so angry. 

As I become closer to being able to let it all go, I do feel myself take a tighter grip.  It's kind of like being at the end of the monkey bars...you know you have to let go, so you hold on a little tighter while you gather the strength before you do it.  Today is yet another new day.  I'm taking a deep breath and hope that this is the last painful inhale....today, I hope I let go!



No comments:

Post a Comment