In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Friday, May 20, 2011

New Beginnings

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour"
Author Unknown




Last weekend was simply amazing, but what could have been the beginning seems to have turned out to be the end.  Not to worry, because with every end comes a new beginning... and the time comes when moving on is the only thing left for you to do. 

I'm the type of person who will give something my all before I ever think about giving up.  I will fight until the bitter end and if I know I'm worthy of something, I won't take anything less!  There are two things in life that I have learned for sure...No matter how rough things get, they always get better and everything happens for a reason!

Things are finally better!  I'm ready to face a few obstacles that I have avoided and I can't wait to have those things past me.  I'm in a good place and I am happy!





 "Happiness has nothing to do with your life's circumstances, its based on your ability to accept the things you are experiencing"
















No comments:

Post a Comment