In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today is a new day

Nothing pushes you along the grief process like truth and acceptance.
I have finally reached a plateau.  It STILL hurts, but I have no more tears to waste.  Someday, he'll be sorry he let me get away and he will realize how lucky he was to have such an awesome family who loved him so much. I hope he can find another to love him the way I do. 

Today is a new day and we begin to go forward.  I need to drop off my application for the gym.  I can't wait to start working out...to look better, feel better, relieve stress and get a much needed break from my flock!  My big kids will be off enjoying their day with their dad and step-mom and the little ones and I will be headed off for a great day too.

A new beginning deserves a new look right?...well, an old look, lol.  I'm way overdue for a haircut and I really do miss having my nails done.  It's time to rediscover me...since I feel like half of me is gone, I have to start rebuilding somewhere.  

After all that "girl" time, I think Emu deserves a little fishing trip, don't you think!  So, hopefully I can find someone who knows how to fish, to take us fishing, lol :)  I have a lot of friends and family who love us...so I'm sure we will find someone. 

Here's to a new day...and moving forward.  I'm glad I didn't lose my positive spirit for long.  Wow...when I go down, I go down HARD...but when I get back up....I
JUMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment