In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hopeful

If there is one thing I've never given up in my life, it's hope!

Each time I've gone through something, I've always had hope.  Hope that tomorrow wouldn't hurt so bad, hope for a better future.  No matter how bad things get, you always have hope! 

I've never been so hurt that I've lost hope for myself.  I do find myself hopeful...but not for me. 

I'm hopeful that my kids will not grieve for long.  I'm hopeful that they will soon remember Falcon for the daddy that loved them and not the daddy who left them.  I'm hopeful that they will grow up and never remember this pain and confusion and I'm hopeful that they will not grow up with the blame that this is their fault.  I'm hopeful that they will soon stop looking for him.  I'm hopeful that they will soon stop crying for him at night.  I'm hopeful that my older kids will never feel threatened at even the thought of me moving on with my life. 

I'm hopeful for Falcon, he has his entire life ahead of him.  I'm hopeful that he will find true love and that he will learn what true happiness is all about.  I'm hopeful that he will learn from his past and be more prepared for the next time the best thing that ever happened to him comes into his life.  I'm hopeful that he will soon set his priorities straight.  I'm hopeful that he will find Faith, Hope and Love!  I'm hopeful that he will have a better future.

So, I guess I've still not lost hope.  I'm hopeful, just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment