In a homeschooling house full of 7 kids & 3 guniea pigs....there is never a dull moment! A lot of people show genuine concern for us and want to know how we are doing, as the road we've left behind was not a pleasant one. So, here I am, to tell some of our stories...share some of our days...and open up a part of our world to you! Come join us on our journey so you won't miss the moments that take our breath away!

Friday, February 25, 2011

UGGHHHH!!!!!!

So, I have had a horrible day.....Duckling came down with a stomach bug yesterday, I was up the entire night last night.  This morning, Eagle came down with it.  Our dog has been a royal pain in the hind end...as he usually is...we didn't get much school done today, my house is a complete mess and so, I sit down to blog as I do when I've had a bad day.  It's always such a good release for me.

I have been trying for a week to edit and add pictures to Ducklings birthday post....and in doing so....i've messed up nearly my entire blog!

I'm trying to load pictures and when I click on my picasa albums, the pictures will not load so that I can see them.  There is just a moving circle where the pictures would be.  If I click on one and say to add the picture, it will put "a" picture on the page, but even if I count and think I'm chosing the right picture...it isn't always right.

So, I thought if I deleted some of the pictures in my album it would be easier....so, I went through and deleted a bunch of pictures.....now I see that all of those pictures were also removed from my blog.

I put so much work and time into it and now it's ruined and I still don't have the pictures of Duckling on here that I wanted and numerous posts are now missing pictures that I will never have time to go and put back in.

This has been a very bad and frustrating day and now my release....the one thing I do to ease a bad day.....has blown right up in my face!

Now....how do I move my blog somewhere else...and keep my followers?  This picasa problem is nothing new, I've just not had too hard of a time dealing with it until I had more pictures.

1 comment: